Skip to content
- NGK resistor spark plug wire sets utilize a construction method known as "variable pitch" wire winding to create resistance to radio frequency interference.
- They have a lower resistance than conventional carbon core wires, which translates into longer wire life.
- At the center of each wire is a fiberglass stranded core, made from the same family of materials as those used in bulletproof vests.
- This core greatly enhances the overall strength of the wire and prevents the pulling strains that wires are often subjected to.
- They feature custom-designed terminal boots that provide an exact fit and high-quality EPDM and silicone coverings to resist high temperatures, oil, and chemical damage.
- Each wire is fitted with a positive-locking, corrosion-resistant, nickel plated terminal end for a tight fit and maximum resistance to vibration and separation.
- The wires are numbered to correspond to cylinder numbers and the coil wires are color-coded for a correct and easy installation.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh