- GOLDfren brakes are designed, tested and used by Pro racers
- Delivers great stopping power and service life
- Delivers quiet, smooth, controlled, progressive braking performance with no brake fade
- Generates minimal dust residue
- Designed for both wet and dry applications
- Top quality and performance, resulting in an improvement compared to OE brake pads
- Contains NO asbestos
- Contains NON -aggressive friction materials for minimal rotor abrasion
- TUV certified guaranteeing the highest safety and quality standards
SINTERED BRAKE PADS are far superior than organic or Kevlar providing greater stopping power and durability as well as no brake fade when operating at higher temperatures
The K5-LX sintered compound is optimal for striving pro level off-road racers who demand great braking performance and pad life. It is recommended for off-road riders who are looking for a competitive edge and great stopping power.
The K5-LX series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the rotor, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary for off-road riding conditions. Additionally, the K5-LX rear brake pads feature a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
Friction materials contain metal-ceramic with a very sophisticated bronze-graphite and a full-metal formulation with fine friction particles to achieve optimal friction properties.