- GOLDfren brakes are designed, tested and used by Pro racers
- Delivers great stopping power and service life
- Delivers quiet, smooth, controlled, progressive braking performance with no brake fade
- Generates minimal dust residue
- Designed for both wet and dry applications
- Top quality and performance, resulting in an improvement compared to OE brake pads
- Contains NO asbestos
- Contains NON -aggressive friction materials for minimal rotor abrasion
- TUV certified guaranteeing the highest safety and quality standards
SINTERED BRAKE PADS are far superior than organic or Kevlar providing greater stopping power and durability as well as no brake fade when operating at higher temperatures.
The S33 series is designed for low abrasive interaction the rotor while providing high braking power, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary for off-road riding conditions. Additionally, the S33 rear pads feature a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
The S33 compound contains all-metal friction materials and finer metal friction admixtures evenly distributed in the base structure designed to achieve the greatest friction properties possible under heavy conditions.