- GOLDfren brakes are designed, tested and used by Pro racers
- Delivers great stopping power and service life
- Delivers quiet, smooth, controlled, progressive braking performance with no brake fade
- Generates minimal dust residue
- Designed for both wet and dry applications
- Top quality and performance, resulting in an improvement compared to OE brake pads
- Contains NO asbestos
- Contains NON -aggressive friction materials for minimal rotor abrasion
- TUV certified guaranteeing the highest safety and quality standards
SINTERED BRAKE PADS are far superior than organic or Kevlar providing greater stopping power and durability as well as no brake fade when operating at higher temperatures.
The S3 series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the rotor and quieter braking because the ceramic composite material. It has an HH friction rating and performs better at higher temperatures than our AD compound.
Friction materials contain metal-ceramic with a bronze-graphite and non-metallic friction additives are spread evenly on the base fine bronze body to achieve optimal friction properties.