Lifting your ATV is the ultimate statement in off-roading. This lift kit will meet your style and needs by providing unstoppable performance on the trails while making you stand out. This trail friendly lift system is built to help you hit the gnarly holes you’ve dreamed of and get you in and OUT of deep mud.
Built with the stability and quality you have come to expect from High Lifter, we provide a precision-engineered lift system to give you that true, full lift and create a ride perfectly suited to you. Ride higher knowing you can tackle any challenges from rough to deep terrain.
Our engineers have spent over 21 years perfecting the ultimate lift to provide maximum performance, durability, and strength while keeping installation simple and easy. Discover for yourself the reason off-road enthusiasts keep choosing High Lifter lift kits. When you do, you’ll have the confidence to ride harder and go deeper.
2" Standard Series Lift Kit Features:
- Zinc plating for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Backed by High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
Important - Before Purchasing this Product, Please answer these questions:
1.Do you have an independent rear suspension?
YES - Do not order this product. Look at PLK335/500.
NO - Go to Question 2
2. Do you have a single shock in the rear, and the eyelet is attached to the bottom of the shock?
YES - Do not order this product. Look at PLK3/4/425.
NO - Go to Question 3
3. Do you have a single shock in the rear, and the bottom of the shock is a prong like mount, and the eyelet is attached to the rear differential?
YES - This is the right product for your ATV!
NO - I'm sorry. We do not make a lift for your ATV.
2002 Polaris Xpedition 425
2001 Polaris Xpedition 425
2000 Polaris Xpedition 425
2003 Polaris Magnum 500
2002 Polaris Magnum 500
2001 Polaris Magnum 500
2000 Polaris Magnum 500
1999 Polaris Magnum 500