Sci-fi inspirations, exoskeletal styling & protection. The Knox Handroid Gloves have space-age dual comp scaphoid sliders and BOA dial wrist closure.
- The Knox Handroid Glove is a multi-award winning glove with a striking, unique design and superior high quality. It is a fully CE certified, sports glove with. Certified to European CE Standard EN 13594 – 2012.
- The New MK3 design has a revised finger construction to improve the fit, a fresh new design and sleek new Boa fastening.
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Improved finger construction for a super comfortable fit
- Knox gel metapod that covers the back of the hand
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Knox wrist slider
- Knox cuff slider
- "Dialled in" NEW Boa closure system for a superb fit on the wrist.
- Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread
- Superior fit and comfort