Special Edition hydration pack including Hands-free drink tube used by World Extreme Enduro Champion, Graham Jarvis.
The G-FORCE JARVIS HYDRO provides tough, long lasting performance essential for the rough and tumble world of off-road riding.
Incorporating Kriega’s Quadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from the underarms giving total freedom of movement.
An optional waist strap is included for the extra demands of riding off-road.
- Harness - The G-Force Jarvis Hydro has been designed specifically as an active riding pack with our unique Quadloc harness system. Providing a level of fit and comfort unequalled by any other hydration system. With a fully adjustable back-length and unrestricted under arm movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use, with none of the harness strap re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
- The adjustable back also allows the pack position to be moved up to allow large waist packs to be also worn. G-Force Jarvis Hydro can be worn with or without a waist strap - we recommend to use a waist strap for maximum stability, when carrying the full 3 litre (100 oz) water capacity.
- Military grade 3-litre Hydrapak®
- Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length with total arm freedom
- Side access pocket
- Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre drypack storage
- Optional harness pocket
- Removable waist strap
- SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back
- YKK® water-resistant zips
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- Schoeller DYNATECH with intergrated 3M Scotchlite®
- 420D nylon ripstop: lightweight yet extremely strong
- 3M Scotchlite®: reflective logo
- G-Force Jarvis branding
- LED rear light mounting loop
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- DIMENSIONS: 400(h) x 170(w) x 70(d) mm = 15.7(h) x 6.7(w) x 2.7(d) in
- WEIGHT: 1,150.00 Grams