Lightweight hydration pack including a 3Litre military grade Hydrapak® Reservoir.
The HYDRO 3 provides tough, long lasting performance essential for the rough and tumble world of off-road riding.
Incorporating Kriega’s Quadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from the underarms giving total freedom of movement.
An optional waist strap is included for the extra demands of riding off-road.
Hook-loops for attaching additional US-5 or US-10 Drypacks.
- A small side pocket allows access to smaller tools, energy bars etc. with the main compartment featuring a military grade hydration reservoir. Both are sealed with genuine YKK® water-resistant zips.
- The 0.4mm Thermo Polyurethane reservoir is twice as thick as standard consumer models and comes with a reinforced slider and Hydrofusion insulated big-bore tube with 45° twist-lock bite valve.
- A re ar shock-cord provides extra external storage, ideal for a rain jacket or spare gloves.
- 420D nylon rip-stop construction
- Hypalon™ abrasion resistant reinforcement
- Superspace 5mm airspace fabric
- Reflective panels on harness
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective print on rear
- YKK® water resistant zips
- 3-litres (100oz) capacity
- DIMENSIONS: 400(h) x 170(w) x 70(d) mm = 15.7(h) x 6.7(w) x 2.7(d) in
- WEIGHT: 850 Grams