The ultra-tough off-road pack with 100% waterproof side pod & removable Tool-Roll.
The R8 is a very practical, feature packed waist pack designed for riding trails or competition enduros, bajas or rallies.
Kriega’s signature alloy belt adjuster sets the waist tension in seconds and eradicates loose strap ends giving an uncluttered design.
Once the belt tension has been released the pack can be easily be moved around to gain access to items, without the need to take off and on each time.
- A 100% waterproof side pod with roll-top closure guarantees your kit stays dry and the seam sealed white liner can be easily removed for cleaning.
- A zipped mesh pocket in the flap is ideal storage for paperwork, passport etc. Whereas the front zipped pocket provides quick access to the removable Tool-Roll.
- The 1000D Cordura® constructed Tool-Roll has a coated mesh pocket for small items and over 30 loops to manage your tools and spares.
- 1000D Cordura® on base and belt
- 420D nylon rip-stop construction
- Kriega signature alloy belt adjuster
- Removable taped seam liner
- Hypalon™ abrasion resistant front cover
- Superspace 5mm airspace fabric
- YKK® water resistant zips
- 1000D Cordura® Tool-Roll included
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- VOLUME: 8-litre (490cu in) capacity
- DIMENSIONS Main compartment: 165(h) x 270(w) x 100(d) mm = 6.5(h) x 10.6(w) x 3.9(d) in
- DIMENSIONS Side-pod: 165(h) x 180(w) x 100(d) mm = 6.5(h) x 7.1(w) x 3.9(d) in
- WEIGHT: 1100 Grams