Kriega's ultra-lightweight alternative to a rear luggage rack.
Unique low-profile fastener fits any style bodywork, even rear fuel-tank KTM's and Husabergs. Any Kriega US-Drypack from 5 - 30L can be used on a dirtbike rear fender.
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy hardware with low profile stainless fastener (only 2mm below bodywork) fits any thickness of fender. Web-loop can rotate to optimum luggage hook angle.
- Easy fit: Drill 4 x 6 mm holes in rear fender on side panels. Drive (anti-clockwise) stainless fastener with 3mm allen key from above (Note. use low strength thread lock).
- Rack loops are perfect for attaching dry bags (tents, sleeping bags) with 2 x 25mm luggage straps or bungees.
- Fits any thickness of fender
- Easy fit - drill 4 x 6 mm holes
- Low weight - 25g per loop
- Unique stainless fastener
- CNC 6061-76 components
- 19mm nylon loop
- Nylon washer
- 10-year guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: 10(h) x 30(dia) mm = 0.4(h) x 1.2(dia) in
- WEIGHT: 100 Grams