Synthetic, zero-fade racing brake fluid designed to ensure maximum stopping power and protection for critical brake system components under the most extreme racing conditions. Extensively developed formulation maintains unparalleled responsiveness and performance by preventing water contamination and vaporization in any environment. Advanced chemistry resists oxidation under excessive temperature, prevents corrosion and is compatible with SBR and EPDM rubbers. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703 and SAE J1704.
For use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids. Do not use in DOT 5 silicone brake systems or mix with silicone based fluids. Designed for high-performance applications.
- Extremely high boiling point, over 600 degrees
- High temperature additive system
- Anti-vapor lock formulation
- Mixes with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703 and SAE J1704