High performance silicone-based brake and clutch fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system component while providing reliable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by fighting vaporization and viscosity loss. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM and natural rubbers. Ideal for use in vehicles where incidental contact of brake fluid can damage finishes. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 5 specification.
For use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 5 brake fluids. Do not use in brake systems that specify DOT 3, DOT 4 or DOT 5.1 fluids. Do not mix with DOT 3, DOT 4 or DOT 5.1 fluids.
- For use in all vehicles specifying DOT 5 brake fluid
- Durable and reliable stopping power
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever and pedal feel
- Resists corrosion, oxidation and “boil-off”
- Mixes with other DOT 5 silicone brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 5 specification