The G3500 is a portable and automatic battery charger. It can be used for both 6V and 12V lead-acid and 12V lithium-ion batteries. The G3500 is designed for charging cars, boats, RVs, SUVs, diesel trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, lawn mowers, and much more. It can be used as a battery maintainer to keep both starter and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. It also monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge. The G3500 is complete with a built-in battery desulfator in order to rejuvenate underperforming batteries.Features:
- A 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 120 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
What's In The Box
- G3500 Battery Charger and Maintainer
- GC001 Battery Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Input Voltage AC:L 85-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery Voltages: Charges 6-Volt and 12-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Types of Batteries: Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium-Ion, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
- Battery Capacity Range: Ideal for Batteries up to 120 Amp-Hours. Suitable for Maintaining All Battery Sizes.
- Charging Amperage: 3.5 Amps
- Power Consumption: 60 Watts (Max)
- IP Protection: IP65
- DC Cord: 60-Inches (16AWG)
- AC Cord: 60-Inches (18AWG)