The G7200 is a portable and automatic battery charger. It can be used for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. The G7200 is designed for charging cars, boats, RVs, SUVs, diesel trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, lawn mowers, and much more. It also can be used as a battery maintainer to keep both starter and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. It also monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge. The G7200 is complete with a built-in battery desulfator in order to rejuvenate under-performing batteries.
- A 12V and 24V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 230 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- Constant power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
What's In The Box:
- G7200 Battery Charger and Maintainer
- GC001 Battery Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Input Voltage AC: 110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery Voltages: Charges 12-Volt and 24-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Types of Batteries: Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
- Battery Capacity Range: Ideal for Batteries up to 230 Amp-Hours (up to 115 Amp-Hour for 24-Volt). Suitable for Maintaining All Battery Sizes.
- Charging Amperage: 7.2 Amp (3.6 Amps in 24-Volt)
- Power Consumption: 132 Watts (Max)
- IP Protection: IP65
- DC Cord: 75-Inches (14AWG)
- AC Cord: 60-Inches (18AWG)