- GOLDfren brakes are designed, tested and used by Pro racers
- Delivers great stopping power and service life
- Delivers quiet, smooth, controlled, progressive braking performance with no brake fade
- Generates minimal dust residue
- Designed for both wet and dry applications
- Top quality and performance, resulting in an improvement compared to OE brake pads
- Contains NO asbestos
- Contains NON -aggressive friction materials for minimal rotor abrasion
- TUV certified guaranteeing the highest safety and quality standards
SINTERED BRAKE PADS are far superior than organic or Kevlar providing greater stopping power and durability as well as no brake fade when operating at higher temperatures
The K5 sintered compound is optimal for off-road dirt bikes and ATV. It is recommended for riders who demand great off-road stopping power and brake pad durability when riding on tough off-road terrains.
The K5 series is designed for low abrasive interaction with the rotor, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary for off-road riding conditions.
Friction materials contain metal-ceramic with a sophisticated bronze-graphite and full-metal mixture formulation with fine friction particles to achieve optimal friction properties.