SW-Motech HPR.00.220.22700/B Kobra handguards provide premium weather protection for your hands while safeguarding your motorcycles brake, clutch and throttle controls in the event of a tip over, slide or crash. These handguards feature a sturdy aluminum backbone that is black powder coated for a durable and corrosion resistant finish. The framing attaches to the handlebars with a rigid two point mounting to ensure maximum strength. The handguards are manufactured using an impact resistant polymer shell and shaped to provide excellent protection from weather conditions and debris. If you're looking for even more coverage then check out the KOBRA extension kit. This extension kit provides 50% more coverage and is easily attached to the KOBRA handguards.
For extra visibility you can grab the optional LED indicators. The super bright LED indicator accessory is easily installed. Broken brake, throttle, clutch or even knuckles can end your ride early. Prevent expensive repairs and injury with the SW-MOTECH KOBRA handguards.
Designed by Barkbusters. Aggressive, modern shape and very good protection against cold and wind. Possibility to install direction indicators (not included in the set). Dedicated mounting.
- Black color
- Modern design
- Aluminum reinforcement
- Specific for each bike
- Handlebar protectors supplied
- Shock-resistant black plastic shell
- Mounts on the original handlebar
- Protects from falls and meteorological conditions
- Protect your hands against bumps, collisions and severe weather
- They include a solid aluminum bar with 2 attachment points to the handlebar.
- Possibility to add LED indicators (arrows) and / or wind deflector (sold separately).
- In the event of a collision or fall, the aluminum bar prevents the bike levers from breaking and ensures maximum protection of the rider's hands.
- KOBRA Plastics (Right + Left).
- Aluminum Backbone (Right + Left).
- Mounting Material
- Assembly Instructions
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin DCT 2015-2017