Tytaneum Heavy Duty Constant Velocity (CV) Axle Shafts are designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain, exceeding OEM quality in fit, form, and function.
- Contains: 1 Complete Shaft Assembly, 1 Castle Nut, 1 Cotter Pin, 2 Washers
- Axle Material: Heat Treated Chrome Steel
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Work at varying angles and constant rotational speeds without friction or play
- Overall Compressed Length: 27.72
- Inboard Spline Count: 24
- Outboard Spline Count : 24
Tytaneum Heavy Duty Constant Velocity (CV) Axles for ATVs, UTVs and Side-by-Sides are engineered from the ground up to be the highest quality, most reliable, and toughest CV axles on the market. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and TS16949 certified factory, they are designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and combat rough terrain, water, mud, and sand. Each application is torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability.