- Stock image. Actual product may vary
- Actual Contents may vary from Photo
- Conventional Batteries are shipped with 1 acid pack
- Requires periodic charging during prolonged storage periods
- The battery must be filled and charged prior to first use.
TYTANEUM PS / CONVENTIONAL BATTERY
This type of batteries has flooded electrolyte and is very accessible. These batteries have to be carefully and periodically maintained. The conventional batteries are normally less expensive than the other types mentioned, but with the cost savings come more maintenance. You will need to add distilled water from time to time to prevent the battery from sulfating. Water loss is a normal characteristic of this type of battery
because of the high temperature inside, and the process of electrolysis and evaporation. This means the fluid level of the battery needs to be checked on a regular basis. Conventional batteries also tend to discharge more rapidly than AGM type batteries.