- Forged from a high-silicone aluminum alloy to deliver long life and consistent dimensions
- Wiseco’s high-tech manufacturing ensures greater operating strength and lower expansion at high temperatures
- Sold in kits that include two pistons, rings, piston pins and circlips
- Include forged pistons with coated skirts, rings, retainer clips and chrome piston pins
- Piston kits are available with X-Ring package (.062 top ring, .062 compression ring and .158 oil ring), XC-Ring packages (.039 top ring, .062 compression ring, .158 oil ring) or VM-rings (1.2mm steel, positive twist, gas nitrided top ring, 1.2mm cast iron, taper under-hook scraper ring and 2.0mm three-piece, flex-vent oil ring with steel chrome-faced rails); VM-rings, X-Rings and XC-Rings will not interchange
- X- and XC-rings are identified by PART - in the application chart; X-Ring PART -s end with an “X” and XC-Ring Part -s end with an “XC”
- 103” kits require cylinder boring; 110” kit requires big-bore cylinders and case boring; X-Ring package (.0472” top ring, .0472” compression ring and .118” oil ring); recalibration required
- Pistons are made in the U.S.A.
Replacement rings include rings for one piston only. Wiseco pistons that use VM-rings can only be fitted with Wiseco VM-rings; Wiseco pistons that use XC-rings can only be fitted with Wiseco XC-rings.